With PSC, you can easily use the balance of your Paysafecard account to make another payment online, withdraw the funds at an ATM via the Paysafecard Mastercard® card or make a bank transfer to your bank account.
Just imagine a situation when you use Paysafecard on a regular basis. The price of purchased goods is very often different from your voucher’s value. What to do with leftovers then?
Now, you can exchange them at ZEN and spend as you like.
At ZEN you can easily exchange your PSC value for cash, and FIAT currencies or just spend it directly from the account.
Sound’s good? Cool! However, thereis more😊
It is super profitable as our fee is only 10%! You are welcome!
Online shopping is becoming the daily bread for more and more people. Ways to make payments are increasing thus customers may choose their preferred one.
Although the era of prepaid cards started long time ago, they are still very popular. That is not a surprise since it’s an ideal way to pay online when we do not want to share sensitive data with external companies.
Although we won’t be talking about the last Batman movie here, the Paysafecard holds strong in the payment industry, the same as our DC hero. It is simply:
To put it in a more legible form, the Paysafecard is a prepaid card that consists of sixteen characters. This secure and easy-to-use payment method can be used in thousands of online stores around the world.
What’s more, you can create a Paysafecard account to store your funds at no cost for 12 months. To do so:
1. Go to the registration form - click here
2. Fill out the form with correct data,
3. Complete the verification process.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to the selected point of sale.
2. Choose the desired top-up amount.
3. After receiving a printout with a 16-digit PIN number, which will beused for payment.
4. Choose the item you want to pay for.
5. If these are game add-ons or a virtual in-game currency (e.g. Coins in FIFA 23) - click and select Paysafecard payment, and then enter the PIN code.
You can pay with the Paysafecard in many popular applications and online stores, such as Spotify, GooglePlay, Microsoft, Steam, and Epic Games. It is enough for the provider of a given service or platform to accept this form of payment.
Would you like to know more? Here you go: https://www.zen.com/top-up/paysafecard